Chapter 1. General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of User Agreement (the “Agreement”) is to set forth the rights, obligations and responsibilities of BIOSESANG Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) and its users (the “User”) in terms of using internet related services (the “Service”) provided by the “BIOSESANG.COM” operated by the Company.
Article 2 (Definitions)
As used in this Agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- (1) “BIOSESANG.COM” means a virtual business place which is set up for allowing Users to trade goods by using information and communications facilities including computers for providing goods to the Users.
- (2) “User” shall mean a member and a non-member of Services who access to “BIOSESANG.COM” and receive the Services provided by “BIOSESANG.COM according to this Agreement.
Article 3 (Notice, Effect and Modification of Agreement)
- (1) This Agreement shall come to effect immediately when it is publicly noticed to the Users.
- (2) The Company may modify this Agreement when its circumstance changes or important business reason exists, and the modified agreement shall come into effect in such way as set forth in the foregoing Paragraph (1).
Article 4 (Other Laws and Regulations)
Any matter which is not set forth herein but prescribed in applicable laws and regulations shall be complied by such laws and regulations.
Chapter 2. Membership and Service Use
Article 1 (Formation of Service Use Agreement)
- (1) Use agreement shall be formed when the Company accepts the use of Service by the User when the User files an application for such use and the User consents to the details of this Agreement.
- (2) If an application for user agreement falls under any of the followings, the Company will not accept such application:
- A. when the User files such application by using other person’s name;
- B. when the User files such application not under his or her real name;
- C. when the User fills out such application falsely; or
- D. when the User files such application for the purpose of harming social order or public moral.
Article 2 (Use of Service and Restrictions)
- (1) Services are provided all the year round and 24 hours each day without any specific disturbance in management or technology of Company, in principle.
- (2) The service hour as set forth in the foregoing Paragraph (1) may be limited if necessary by giving prior notice to the members (the “Member”) of Services.
Article 3 (Suspension of Service)
- (1) "BIOSESANG.COM" may suspend its provision of Services temporarily for the reason of system failure, loss of communication and regular inspection caused by force majeure.
- (2) Upon suspension of Services under the foregoing Paragraph (1), "BIOSESANG.COM" will give a notice to the Users in the following way:
If "BIOSESANG.COM" informs to the Member, such notice may be given through the e-mail address submitted by the Member to "BIOSESANG.COM."
If "BIOSESANG.COM" informs to unspecified individuals, the notice to such individuals may be substituted by posting such notice on the customer notice of "BIOSESANG.COM".
Chapter 3. Obligations
Article 1 (Obligations of Company)
- (1) The Company shall allow the User to use the Services on the commencement of provision of Services for which the Member files application form without justifiable circumstance.
- (2) The Company is obliged to provide continuing and stable Services as stated herein.
- (3) For any opinion raised by the Member in certain process, the Company will respond by going through proper process, and if a certain period is to be consumed for such handling, the Company shall inform such Member of the reason and schedule thereof.
- (4) The Company shall strictly maintain the security of information of Members and use such information only for operation of quality Services and improvement of Services.
Article 2 (Obligations of Member)
- (1) The Member shall be solely responsible for managing his or her ID and password.
- (2) The Member shall consent to receive e-mails from the internet shopping mall of "BIOSESANG.COM" which will be sent for Services or other purposes.
- (3) If his/her ID is wrongfully used or he/she considers that ID has been leaked, the Member shall inform to the Company without fail.
- (4) The Member shall comply with this Agreement, applicable laws and regulations.
Chapter 4. Termination and Restrictions on Use of Service
Article 1 (Termination and Restrictions on Use)
- (1) Any Member desiring to terminate user agreement may request for such termination by directly coming to the homepage of Service, entering into ‘My Page’ and push the button of membership withdrawal.
- (2) Such termination of membership may be confirmed when the Member cannot login with his or her existing ID and password.
- (3) If the Member commits any of the followings, the Company may terminate user agreement without prior notice or suspend the use of Services by giving a certain period:
- A. when the Member commits an act against public order or good moral;
- B. when the Member is involved in a crime;
- C. when the Member plans or implements the use of Services for the purpose of hindering national benefit or public interest;
- D. when the Member steals other person’s ID and password;
- E. when the Member damages reputation of or disadvantages others;
- F. when the same User makes double registration with different ID;
- G. when the Member hinders sound use of Services including causing harm to the Services; or
- H. when the Member commits any act which violates applicable laws and regulations or the terms and conditions of use of Services as determined by the Company.
Article 2 (Release Procedure of Restrictions on Use)
- (1) If the Company desires to restrict the use of Services, the Company shall inform the relevant Member or his/her representative of the reason, date and period thereof in writing or by telephone.
- (2) However, if the Company considers as necessary to suspend the use of Services urgently, the Company may restrict the use of Services without such notice as set forth in the foregoing Paragraph (1).
- (3) Any Member or his/her representative who has received such notice of suspension under the foregoing Paragraph (1) and objects thereto may file an objection thereto.
- (4) The Company shall immediately release its measure of such suspension only when it is confirmed that the reason of such suspension disappears.
Article 3 (Management of Post of Member)
If any article posted or registered by the Member in the internet shopping mall of BIOSESANG.COM is considered to fall under any of the followings, the Company may delete such article without giving any prior notice:
- (1) when such article has contents damaging the reputation of individuals and entity by slandering or scheming;
- (2) when such article is against public order and public moral;
- (3) when such article has contents which are considered as equivalent to a crime;
- (4) when such article infringes on the rights of others including copyright; or
- (5) when such article violates applicable laws, obligations or the rules of Company.
This Agreement shall be executed from the 1st day of January, 2002.
BIOSESANG.COM makes its best effort in strictly protecting the Personal Information of Customers as follows to ensure that the rights and interests of Customers using services (the “Service’) provided by BIOSESANG.COM will be protected, and the Customers can use the Services at an easy mind. The information protection policy as below may be modified by BIOSESANG.COM for providing better Services, and it is recommended that Customers frequently visit the site and access to such modified part.
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The purpose of collection and use of Personal Information by BIOSESANG.COM is to properly process and provide to Customers free of charge the information necessary for Customers to use the Services of BIOSESANG.COM to ensure that Customers will purchase conveniently the goods or services through Services provided by BIOSESANG.COM.
In addition, BIOSESANG.COM may post or send an advertisement of the Service and goods provided by it and other services and goods not provided by it for the convenience of Customers.
In posting or sending such advertisement, BIOSESANG.COM provides only customer type information (e.g., man at the age of 28 and over) necessary for the advertiser and does not provide any information which can identify such Member.
Such advertisement may be made through e-mail as well as banner, and Any Customer not desiring to receive any e-mail advertisement may inform to the person in charge of managing Personal Information through e-mail so that the Customer is allowed not to receive any e-mail advertisement.
2. Scope and Method of Collection of Personal Information
BIOSESANG.COM collects only minimum Personal Information of Customer, who duly becomes a Member as a Member of BIOSESANG.COM under lawful procedure as required by the laws, when he or she becomes a Member.
The items of information collected while becoming a Member are consisting of required items including name, address, and telephone number and selective items including a system used by the Member.
For certain Service, even to the Customer which has not become a member of Service of BIOSESANG.COM or the Customer who has become a member of Service of BIOSESANG.COM, BIOSESANG.COM may request for provision of name, telephone number and other information necessary for identification or preparation of statistical data which cannot identify individuals and sending giveaway.
In such event, the information provided by the Customer will be used only for relevant Service or the purpose suggested by BIOSESANG.COM to the Customer not for any other purpose.
Even after consenting to collection of information as described above but desiring to withdraw such consent for the circumstance, the Customer shall inform his/her intent to withdraw through e-mail to the person in charge of managing Personal Information of Customers of BIOSESANG.COM.
3. Restrictions on Provision of Personal Information
BIOSESANG.COM does not provide any Personal Information provided by the Customer to other person, company and entity without the consent of the Customer: provided that this shall not apply to the cases that BIOSESANG.COM has justifiable reason for disclosure of Personal Information in order to take legal measures against the User breaching user agreement of BIOSESANG.COM or using the Service of BIOSESANG.COM in a way of harming the law or good moral.
In order to provide better Service to the Customers using online service of BIOSESANG.COM, BIOSESANG.COM may share with or provide the Personal Information of Customers to the partners of BIOSESANG.COM, and in such event, BIOSESANG.COM will inform the name of partners, purpose, type of information to be shared or provided and the period and method of management of Customer’s Personal Information to Customers, and obtain the consent from Customers prior to such sharing or provision of information.
If the Customer does not consent to sharing information, BIOSESANG.COM will not collect additional information for sharing with partners or share such information. Even when the Customer consents to sharing information but desires to withdraw such share or provision of information for his/her own circumstance, the Customer shall inform his/her intent thereof to the person in charge of managing Personal Information of BIOSESANG.COM before sharing or provision of information: provided that, if necessary for statistical processing, academic research, and market survey, BIOSESANG.COM may provide such information in a form with which the individual of Customer cannot be identified.
4. Access to and Correction of Personal Information of Customer
Any Customer who has registered as a Member of online Service of BIOSESANG.COM may access to or make correction in his/her own Personal Information, and such access and correction may be available in the menu of “Correction of Member Information” on the condition that the Customer enters his/her member ID and password.
5. Use of Cookie
In order to provide useful and suitable information to its Users, BIOSESANG.COM uses Cookie
Cookie is a tiny text file which the server of online service of BIOSESANG.COM sends to Customer’s computer and can identify the frequency of visit, type of use, purchase trend, and visit route of Customer, and these are used by BIOSESANG.COM for providing customized Service suitable to the Customer. If allowing Cookie, the Customer may use the online service of BIOSESANG.COM more conveniently, and of course, the Customer can decide whether to allow the Cookie or not.
Users may have options for allowing the use of Cookie: by setting up options in web browser, they can allow all the Cookies; they may require a confirmation whenever a Cookie is saved; and they can reject the save of any Cookie, and in such event of rejection, the Users may not be able to the parts of Services of BIOSESANG.COM.
6. Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
While Customers as members of BIOSESANG.COM use Services provided by BIOSESANG.COM, BIOSESANG.COM continues to safely manage and retain their personal information until the purposes thereof will be achieved.
However, if any Customer requests for withdrawal and when the procedure of such withdrawal is completed or the purpose of collection of Personal Information informed to the Customer in advance while collecting Personal Information is achieved, BIOSESANG.COM will discard such Personal Information without delay, in principle.
If desiring to withdrawal of membership, the Customer shall file an application thereof with the information including name, ID, password and contact to the person in charge of managing Personal Information of Customers of BIOSESANG.COM through e-mail or telephone call.
In such event, BIOSESANG.COM will process such withdrawal after identifying the real name of Customer and inform the result thereof thereafter.
7. Method of Protection of Personal Information
In order to prevent illegal disclosure of Personal Information of Customers, BIOSESANG.COM uses the internet security solution.
In addition, BIOSESANG.COM limits the number of managers in charge of processing of Personal Information to the minimum and conducts education frequently to ensure that such managers will strictly protect Personal Information.
However, in addition of these effort of BIOSESANG.COM, it is necessary for Customer’s effort in protecting his/her own Personal Information. The Personal Information of Customer who has become a Member is managed to ensure that only the Member knowing member ID and password can access thereto.
Accordingly, the Customer shall not let any other person to know its password. For this, BIOSESANG.COM recommends that the Customer log out in online after finishing the work and end web browser.
BIOSESANG.COM does not ask the Customer to provide password through mail or telephone call.
- Person in charge of managing Personal Information: Kang-il Lee
- Tel.: +82-31- 707-2300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org